in 1930, the building was originally The
Church of the Nazarene. It was most recently
known as The Raramuri Center, a place
hosting arts and crafts and rituals of the native
peoples of the Americas.
property was purchased in 2001 for its new role
as a center
for aerial dance & arts education.
January 19th, 2003
a project of demolition and renovation of
the 1930's Church building and grounds. While
a majority of the exterior work was completed
in the summer of 2003, we remain in a position
of 'fine tuning' which includes interior lighting
and sound system work, and a working out the
bug-a-boos that have come up in trying to blend
the old structure with the new structure.
Enterprise Builders and New Mexcico Metal Systems
have been cooperating in the 'fine tuning'.
Our special thanks to Mr. Rad Connelly for his
hard work in this task and for overseeing all
of the hard work done by Enterprise Builders.