Here and Now
Snail Mail us:
P.O. Box 25892
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87125
"Be tolerant of THE SKIPPER who disagrees with you... The Schipperke has a right to his Ridiculous Opinion."
A New Mexican Schipnic
Friday, January 14, 2005
The Year of the Monkey is petering out and THE YEAR OF THE ROOSTER is now on 'final approach'...Our favorite Chinese Zodiac Astrology site has just posted this information; so check out your year ahead (beginning Febrayary 9, 2005).
Friday, January 07, 2005
Happy New Year! In the interest of making 2005 a year of clarity, we have prepared the following guidelines for all those suffering Species Confusion Disorder. Our own Air Jordan is ... uh, working ... his way through this challenge with the help of this list.
Signs You Are NOT a Bunny
1. You eat meat.
2. You don't dig tunnels.
3. Your ears are not longer than your head.
4. You're back feet are only slightly bigger than your front feet.
5. Your teeth do not grow continuously. (In which case, you have no excuse for chewing on the furniture.)
6. You chase cats; they do not chase you. (Note: There are numerous exceptions to this rule.)
7. You can and do bark - frequently.
8. Everyone is always talking about what a crazy DOG you are!
If you'd like to see actual bunnies, please go to Bunnytown USA!
Our History with Schips!
Blog Directory for Albuquerque, New Mexico