Bunny Blogs from BunnytownUSA
"SAVE THE BUNNIES!"
Friday, January 14, 2005
The Year of the Monkey is petering out and THE YEAR OF THE ROOSTER is now on 'final approach'...Our favorite Chinese Zodiac Astrology site has just posted this information; so check out your year ahead (beginning Febrayary 9, 2005).
Friday, January 07, 2005
Happy New Year! Bunnies of Bunnytown USA have been celebrating the new year and the end of the drought with lots of leaping, chasing, and binkying. Unfortunately, there are those among us who struggle with the rarely discussed, but nonetheless challenging Species Confusion Disorder, prompting us to offer the following guidelines. Our own Air Jordan is ... uh, working ... his way through this condition with the help of this list.
Signs You Are NOT a Bunny
1. You eat meat.
2. You don't dig tunnels.
3. Your ears are not longer than your head.
4. You're back feet are only slightly bigger than your front feet.
5. Your teeth do not grow continuously. (In which case, you have no excuse for chewing on the furniture.)
6. You chase cats; they do not chase you. (Note: There are numerous exceptions to this rule.)
7. You can and do bark - frequently.
8. Everyone is always talking about what a crazy DOG you are!
Current Bunnytown Temperature
Don't miss these Other Web Logs (BLOGS) We Love...
Visit the Archives