Bunny Blogs from BunnytownUSA
"SAVE THE BUNNIES!"
Sunday, August 31, 2003
There is a harvest for the bunnies tonight as the pale moon clears a cool New Mexico sky. Many tomato plants and other goodies that grew amzingly well in the kindly donated by the bunnies patented bunny compost this spring and summer.
Tuesday, August 12, 2003
We have a bunch of baby buns...Our first survivng batch in quite awhile!
Call it what you will:Back to School DAZE, Dog Days of Summer, Post War DAZE... the crowds at Wallie World, out on the road, at home, or abroad, ALL seem to be a bit STRESSED OUT!!
If you think you are a bit stressed...Take this DOLPHIN STRESS TEST.
Wednesday, August 06, 2003
HOW TO STAY YOUNG
1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height.
Let the doctor worry about them. That is why you pay him/her.
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever.
Never let the brain idle. " An idle mind is the devil's workshop."
And the devil's name is Alzheimer's.
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on.
The only person who is with us our entire life, is ourselves.
Be ALIVE while you are alive.
7. Surround yourself with what you love, whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it.
If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
9. Don't take guilt trips.
Take a trip to the mall, to the next county, to a foreign country,
but NOT to where the guilt is.
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.
Current Bunnytown Temperature
Don't miss these Other Web Logs (BLOGS) We Love...
Visit the Archives